Blended Intermediate First Aid (Red Cross)
The blended approach means that class hours are split between online learning completed within the comforts of your own environment and an in-class skill session. It is strongly recommended to have the online modules completed prior to attending the in-class session. Your certificate will be issued when both components are successfully completed.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Poisons (includes opioid poisoning)
Duration: 6-8 hours online learning, 6-8 hours teaching time.
3-year certification in Intermediate First Aid, CPR Level A or C, and AED.
23 January 2024
8:30 am - 4:30 pm