Fall Protection (ESC)
This one-day course is designed for individuals who plan and supervise work at heights, or perform work at heights themselves. Participants will learn:
- Legislative Standards
- Fall Hazards and Controls
- Administrative Controls (Fall Protection Planning and Rescue Planning)
- Engineering Controls (Fall Prevention & Containment Systems)
- Personal Protective Equipment (correct selection and use of PPE)
- Inspection and Maintenance of Fall Protection Systems and Components
- Calculation of Free Fall Distance, Total Fall Distance and Minimum Required Clearance
- Donning & use of Fall Arrest Components.
- The physiological effects of being suspended in a fall arrest harness.
Certification valid for 3 years.
14 December 2023
8:30 am - 4:30 pm