H2S Alive Blended Renewal
This ESC H2S Alive Blended Renewal course shows workers how to work safely in and around Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) environments.
Upon successful completion of the Energy Safety Canada online theory exam with a minimum score of 70%, students will then be eligible to complete the skills assessment. Successful completion of the skills assessment will result in a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.
Should a student be unsuccessful in either the online theory or skills assessment on the first attempt, they will be required to register for the one-day H2S Alive classroom course (registration fees will apply).
- Current (not expired) H2S Alive certificate
- Government-issued picture ID
- H2S Properties
- Health Hazards and Locations
- Hazard Assessment and Control
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Detection of H2S
- Initial Response Strategy
- Participants must be able to put on a mask and breathe under air.
- Participants must be able to participate in rescue drag techniques.
- For the skills assessment, students should wear sturdy footwear and clothing compatible with the activity and movement associated with rescue techniques and donning/doffing of an SCBA.
16 February 2024
7:45 am - 8:30 am
Bookings are closed for this event.