H2s Alive (ESC)
Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive is full day course designed to improve awareness of the hazards of working in an H2S environment and provides the student with the basic skills necessary to follow a response strategy to rescue a casualty of H2S poisoning. The H2S Alive certification includes training in rescue and response strategies, CPR, H2S signs and symptoms as well as acceptable exposure limitations.
- Physical properties and locations of H2S
- Occupational Exposure Limits
- Toxicity Levels & Scales Initial Response Strategy Passive and Detector Tub
- Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus (SABA)
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Maintenance & Operation of SCBA
Certificate valid for 3 years.
22 February 2024
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.